Directions & Parking
The festival is located in Blue Ash, Ohio at Summit Park.
4335 Glendale Milford Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) plus a 30 minute drive
- Dayton International Airport (DAY) plus a 60 minute drive
- Major highways into Cincinnati/Blue Ash are I-71, I-74 and I-75. Use Google Maps below to chart your course:
Getting to Summit Park
- If you are staying at Wingate (Cincinnati/Blue Ash), Embassy Suites (NE Blue Ash), or Courtyard (Cincinnati/Blue Ash), you are within walking distance of the park. There are several other hotels conveniently located near the park.
- Metro Route 67 (Pfeiffer/Glendale Milford) will take you to the north-east corner of Summit Park. The service runs Monday through Friday.
Nearby Parking Locations
- Ursuline Academy: 5535 Pfeiffer Rd (shuttle bus available)
- City of Blue Ash Municipal Building: 4343 Cooper Road
- Any other parking lots that are marked “Event Parking”
Shuttle bus location is at Ursuline Academy, 5535 Pfeiffer Road.
WARNING: Absolutely NO RVs (recreational vehicles) of any kind are permitted in any parking locations without the express written permission from the parking lot business owner! The City of Blue Ash has recommended business owners to TOW RVs that are not observing this requirement. RVs not gaining written permission from businesses will be towed at the RV owners' expense!